- 1st Day(D)
- Arrive at Incheon Airport. Transfer to Hotel
- 2nd Day(B/L)
- Gyeongbok Palace : Built in 1394 as the main palace of Joseon Dynasty(1392-1910)
- Folklore Museum : It explains the religious rituals, housing custom, household
tools, housing implements, foods, and social dynamics of traditional Korean
- Korean War Memorial : A huge exhibition hall which recalls the lessons of war.
- 3rd Day(B/L/D)
- Korean Folk Village : A living museum that recreates the lifestyle of centuries
- Namdaemun Market : Nation's wholesale center.
- 4th Day(B/D)
- Transfer to Incheon Airport.
- Fly to Tokyo
- On arrival, transfer to hotel in Tokyo
- 5th Day(B/D)
- Tokyo Tower : Enjoy the panoramic view of Tokyo from it's observatory.
- Asakusa Temple : The oldest and most popular temple in Tokyo.
- Imperial Palace Plaza
- 6th Day(B/L/D)
- Mt. Fuji : Japan's highest mountain. Enjoy the spectacular view from a height
of 2,300 meters.
- Hakone : Cruise on lake Ashi and Mt. Komagatake aerial cableway.
- 7th Day(B)
- After breakfast at the hotel, individual departure for each participant's destination.