- 1st Day(D)
- Arrive at Incheon Airport. Transfer to Hotel
- 2nd Day(B/L/D)
- Transfer to Gyeongju.
- Gyeongju : The capital of the Shilla Kingdom for 1,000 years.
- Bulguksa Temple : One of Korea's best known temples, a monument to both the
skills of Shilla Kingdom architecs and depths of Buddhist faith.
- Soggumram : One of the world's finest Buddha Shrines dating back to the Shilla
- 3rd Day(B/L)
- Gyeongju National Museum : Preserves the much of heritage including crowns,
pottery, Buddhist artifacts and stone sculptures.
- Tumuli Park : A collection of royal Shilla tombs.
- Transfer to Busan.
- Taejongdae Park : A hilly area, heavily forested with rugged cliffs dropping
straight down to the sea 150m below.
- Jagalchi Market : Fresh fish market.
- 4th Day(B/L)
- 5th Day(B/L/D)
- Gyeongbok Palace : Built in 1394 as the main palace of Joseon Dynasty(1392-1910).
- Insadong : Most reliable place to purchase antiques and reproductions.
- Folklore Museum : It explains the religious rituals, housing custom, household
tools, housing implements, foods, and social dynamics of traditional Korean
- Han River Cruise.
- 6th Day(B)
- Transfer to Incheon Airport for departure.