- 1st Day(D)
- Arrive at Incheon Airport. Transfer to Hotel
- 2nd Day(B/L)
- Fly to Jejudo Island
- Jeju Folklore Museum : It has a fine collection that preserves the island's
- Moksokwon Garden : Displays natural stones and dried tree roots.
- 3rd Day(B/L/D)
- Sungsan Peak Rise : A volcanic crater surrounded by 99 peaks.
- Cheonjiyeon waterfalls : A bathing place for celestrial begins.
- Seong-up Folk Village : A Folklore Preservation Zone designated be Jeju City.
- 4th Day(B/L)
- Mt. Hallasan : A long-extinct volcano. It soars to 1,950m above sea level, making
it the nation's highest.
- Fly to Busan, Korea's principal port and 2nd largest city.
- 5th Day(B/L/D)
- Taejongdae Park : A hilly area, heavily forested with rugged cliffs dropping
straight down to the sea 150m below.
- Jagalchi Market : Fresh fish market.
- Gyeongju : The capital of the Shilla Kingdom for 1,000 years.
- 6th Day(B/L/D)
- Bulguksa Temple : One of Korea's best known temples, a monument to both the
skills of Shilla Kingdom architecs and depths of Buddhist faith.
- Soggumram : One of the world's finest Buddha Shrines dating back to the Shilla
- Gyeongju National Museum : Preserves the much of heritage including crowns,
pottery, Buddhist artifacts and stone sculptures.
- Tumuli Park : A collection of royal Shilla tombs.
- 7th Day(B/D)
- Transfer to Mt. Soraksan along the beautiful Eastern Sea Road.
- 8th Day(B/L/D)
- Mt. Soraksan National Park : One of Korea's most beautiful mountains, a magnificent
area with towering granite peaks, lush green valleys, dense forests, Buddhist
temples and hermitages, waterfalls and clear streams.
- Shinheungsa Temple : Largest temple in Mt. Soraksan.
- Back to Seoul.
- 9th Day(B/L/D)
- Gyeongbok Palace : Built in 1394 as the main palace of Joseon Dynasty(1392-1910)
- Folklore Museum : It explains the religious rituals, housing custom, household
tools, housing implements, foods, and social dynamics of traditional Korean
- Free shopping at Namdaemun Market.
- 10th Day(B)
- Transfer to Incheon Airport for departure.