- 1st Day(D)
- Arrive at Incheon Airport. Transfer to Hotel
- 2nd Day(B/L)
- Fly to Jejudo Island.
- Yongduam : A lava-formation in the beach which resembles a dragon roaring.
- Moksokwon Garden : Displays natural stones and dried tree roots.
- 3rd Day(B/L/D)
- Manganggul Cave : The world's largest lava tube.
- Sungsan Peak Rise : A volcanic crater surrounded by 99 peaks.
- Cheonjiyeon waterfalls : A bathing place for celestrial begins.
- Seong-up Folk Village : A Folklore Preservation Zone designated be Jeju City.
- 4th Day(B/L/D)
- Fly back to Seoul.
- Gyeongbok Palace : Built in 1394 as the main palace of Joseon Dynasty(1392-1910)
- Folklore Museum : It explains the religious rituals, housing custom, household
tools, housing implements, foods, and social dynamics of traditional Korean
- 5th Day(B)
- Transfer to Incheon Airport for departure.