- 1st Day(D)
- Arrive at Incheon Airport. Transfer to Hotel
- 2nd Day(B/L)
- Korean Folk Village : A living museum that recreates the lifestyle of centuries
- Gyeongbok Palace : Built in 1394 as the main palace of Joseon Dynasty(1392-1910)
- Folklore Museum : It explains the religious rituals, housing custom, household
tools, housing implements, foods, and social dynamics of traditional Korean
- 3rd Day(B/L/D)
- Transfer to Gyeongju.
- Gyeongju : The capital of the Shilla Kingdom for 1,000 years.
- Bulguksa Temple : One of Korea's best known temples, a monument to both the
skills of Shilla Kingdom architecs and depths of Buddhist faith.
- Soggumram : One of the world's finest Buddha Shrines dating back to the Shilla
- 4th Day(B/L)
- Fly to Busan, Korea's principal port and 2nd largest city.
- Taejongdae Park : A hilly area, heavily forested with rugged cliffs dropping
straight down to the sea 150m below.
- Jagalchi Market : Fresh fish market.
- 5th Day(B/D)
- Transfer to Busan Airport and fly to Shanghai.
- On arrival, transfer to hotel in Shanghai.
- 6th Day(B/L/D)
- Yu Garden
- Jade Buddha Temple
- 7th Day(B/L/D)
- Transfer to Hangzhou.
- Lingyin Temple
- Cruise on the famous West Lake.